Friday, May 16, 2008

N.K.O.T.B. FOREVER!!!

Just happened to catch the reunion on the Today show this morning! I thought at first it was some kind of joke! But it wasn't! I couldn't believe the crowd also! One of the biggest they've had, and they were all sticking it out in the pouring rain...alas, I am not the new kids #1 fan....I liked them from the end of fifth grade to the beginning of seventh grade. I was hot for Donnie...who did you like?


It was so funny to see them. The songs brought back lots of memories of me and Catherine trying to memorize ALL the dance moves to EACH song...how hilarious!!

5 comments:

Linnea said...

I was watching it too! My best friend is going to thier concert...she has loved them ever since the 5th grade when she went to see them. I, however, am not as obsessed!

Erika Anderson said...

I was all about Donnie, also!

Hilarry said...

Weren't they awesome on the Today show???? JOEY FOREVER!!

We should make a plan to go meet and go to their concert!

Brittany Krallis Stapf said...

I heard about the reunion and I seriously thought of you! I will never, ever forget your bedroom - pre-makeover - COVERED from floor to ceiling with NK pictures. You claim you're not the number 1 fan...but I'm not sure I buy that...

Catherine said...

Thanks for the tip on the running shoes. The nail is still trying to hang in (on) there. I may make this my excuse to never exercise again. I love you so much! I am so excited to see you this summer.....