Monday, March 8, 2010

Dreams Come True

Yes I know Rita has dominated the blog! I will fill in on the other precious babes in my life!!

Emree's birthday was in December and the last thing we wanted to get her was more "stuff" so on her wish list for Christmas was Taylor Swift tickets and she didn't even know that she was coming to Orlando. Joey did some of his sneaky work and found out she was coming and bought a pair of tickets...Needless to say she cried when she opened them...I know we are pathetic!! All of us are criers!!...She had been counting down the days and it finally came this past Friday...

We decided Joey would take her because I can feed a baby and he can't. They had a great time! Joey did think she might have had a better time with me because we could have danced and sung all the songs...I said to Joey, "You mean you didn't do that?", then I had that visual in my head and agreed that it would have been a little creepy to see a grown man doing that to Taylor Swift songs....but I know he was doing it in his head...




1 comment:

aleksi said...

I teared up just reading this LOL I love you guys. The night of the concert, I was thinking about Joey and Emree and wondering if Joey would sing along...