Monday, May 17, 2010

Rett loves me

Rett's sweet Kindergarten class did a cute little Mothers Day program and was followed by a "Spa Day" where the kids did all the work. It was so cute he massaged my hands, put stickers on my fingernails, rubbed my back, and served up some tasty treats. It was adorable and precious!

I completely forgot that I had my Flip with me and missed out on recording the most adorable performance of
"What a Wonderful World".
All the moms were crying and this made it hard for Rett when he looked at me and saw tears coming down my face. I could tell he was starting to choke up and was worried it would be another performance that he couldn't make it through....
But he just closed his little eyes, fought back his tears, and kept singing away....
The other moms thought he was just really into the song but I knew my sweet boy was being brave.
So if you could just imagine this big kid with eyes closed, moving his head from side to side, doing the practiced hand motions, and singing along...
my heart melts when I think about it....

No comments: