Monday, April 14, 2008

Cruisin' (LOTS of pics!)

We had so much fun on our cruise! The surprise worked out perfectly! They really thought they were going to the dentist! So funny! It wasn't until Rett spotted the boat, the kids were so excited just to see it! I took a picture of it and told them atleast we can look at the picture until we can go on it. Then Emree said something like "I hope one day we could go on the Disney Cruise." Then I said, "Well how about today!!!" Joey and I told them they really weren't going to the dentist, that we really were going on the cruise. They were shocked! It was hilarious! Emree said that she didn't believe us, so we had her peek at our suitcases in the back of the car! Emree said she was so happy because the whole drive she was thinking about the dentist and was trying not to be nervous...awww, poor thing! As you can see Rye was the most excited!


Once we got on we explored the boat, and of course, ate! Emree's binge of soft serve began!


When we got to the room Rye had to check out the itinerary and Emree and I saluted to a fabulous cruise!


I couldn't resist the pics of the kids in their jackets! It was so funny! But it made us VERY late for the drill and EVERYONE on the boat was already in their spots! It was so embarrassing to have to walk past everyone! It only lasted about 20 seconds longer once we got in line! We should have just stayed in our room!


BON VOYAGE!! The send off party was amazing! We had a blast dancing and twirling our ribbons. The weather was absolutely beautiful!



Had to post these pics of my sweet babe! He was the master mind of this trip. He's always thinking about his family. I love this stud!

The kids loved the splash pad and the kids pool. Emree was a mad woman on the slide. If we didn't see her coming down, we knew she was in line. It was so relaxing just to sit, laugh, and watch them play.

The pirate night was lots of fun. They put on a great show on the top deck. Once again lots of great music, dancing, and fireworks (the only ship allowed!)!

Rye was a nut for the doughnuts! So one morning I woke up early and had a plate waiting for him when he woke up. Breakfast of champions!

Castaway Cay...weather was beautiful, island is perfectly Disney! They have one of the pirate ships from Pirates of the Caribbean in the water...so neat! They have a huge barbecue on the island for lunch...delicious! I can get used to this island life.....No worries mon!




Back at the pool on the ship...nothing but happiness....all the cruise food is catching up to Joey...Don't worry, I love you babe!

Hanging out in the room after the pool...Emree still gets a sunburn even after applying and reapplying spf 70!!! Poor girl...photographer Emree taking pic of me...Rett watching what else but Transformers. It made him feel right at home. He was able to sit there with all of his Transformers. I think it sealed the deal for him that this is the best place on Earth....Rye was acting CrAzY! Just had to capture him!....pretty girl Emree going to dinner..
This is the only family picture of us on the whole trip! That's okay, at least it turned out decent...
Funny story...we had to set out our luggage the night before the last morning. But, you had to leave out your clothes and shoes that you would be wearing for the next morning. They even had lots of reminders on TV not to forget to leave out those items. Well the next morning I woke up and got ready early. I thought about how funny it would be to actually see people that forgot to leave out items. Well I when I started looking for my shoes...couldn't find them. So when Joey woke up I asked him where my flip flops were and he gives me this look....and I just know...he says, "flip flops, umm...I packed those!" We died laughing!! So I had to walk around the boat, go to breakfast, and walk off the ship with no shoes!!! And I definitely got some weird looks!! The sad part was that I saw no one else that was missing anything!! Of course it would be me!!
Hope that wasn't over doing it too much on the pics! But that is why I can't scrapbook, because I don't know how to NOT use pictures....although I did pretty good by not posting all 230 that I took!
Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

NanaBanana said...

I loved reading the cruise report. The more pictures the better is what I say. You know that's a dominant gene, right? I wish I had been a fly on the wall to see the kids' faces when you drove up to the port!

Erika Anderson said...

So totally worth it huh??? We would LOVE to do it!

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

You forgot to write "Emily" down as one of your favorite things. And I love the new "skin" and the post. And you!

kara jo haught said...

HOW FUN! i wish i was there with you! I love love cruisin'!!

kara jo haught said...

by the way, i love your background!

Tillia said...

Eva, I am so jealous, One day I hope to take my kids on a disney cruise. It looked like you had a blast!
Tillia

Hilarry said...

WOW!! That is so cool! I bet the kids died! You guys are the best parents.

Ok, my favorite picture of all is Emree in a bandana...she is so hardcore!!

I have to call you! I am the worst friend ever, I know. Every day, I think about how I want to talk to you but it's always the most inopportune time! I promise I love you! Let's talk tomorrow!

P.S. You look HOT in the picture Emree took of you!!! SMOKIN!!

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

SO FUN! Joey really is the King of all Surprises. I swear...every time I talk to you...you are telling me about his latest surprise! What a great hubby and daddy. We hope to make it on a Disney Cruise one of these days. My mom keeps saying that if she comes upon a large sum of money...she's going to take the WHOLE family! Love it!

Anyway....I love your blog! It's so fun to catch up with you and hear all that you guys are up to. You look beautiful (as always!).

A week or so ago, Mariah Carey was on Oprah...and no matter when I see her, for some reason I think of YOU! I think it's because you guys look alike! Nevertheless, and needless to say...lately I've been thinking about you lots and lots!

Love ya!
Ames

Rae said...

Wow, I love the pics of Rye and the dog! And the cruise pics, oh i can't wait to go on a cruise! It was so good to see you tonight!!!! my blog is varadyland.blogspot.com and my email is rsvarady@gmail.com can't wait to keep in touch more!