Tuesday, December 30, 2008

8 is GREAT!!!

I don't know how it happened but, my baby girl turned into an 8 year old crazy girlie...
This little red head is such a smart, sassy, funny, sweet, and good girl... Emree looked like the birthday girl in this skirt that screams PARTAY!...



She has such a fun day and was able to do whatever she wanted...So she decided that she wanted to take some of her friends to the movies and to the ice cream shop....
They had such a great time and loved the movie...They became totally wired on all the treats...
Then it was off to the ice cream shop....

She had, according to her, "the best birthday ever"...
*Sweet squirrel girl*...
That evening we sang her happy birthday with the family...
My Mom and Dad and my Mom's parents, Mama and Papa, came over to celebrate...
I think this is a special picture of her with her great-grandparents on her birthday....

Emree we love you and hope you had a fun day that you'll always remember! 8 is such a *special* year!!!!

6 comments:

Linnea said...

Hana is still talking about the party. She had such a fun time!!

Hilarry said...

You're right. Her skirt is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! It looks like cotton candy. I love Emree so much! She is such a little doll. Please remind her that in 10 years, Aunt Hilarry will still be single and we can be roommates!

Love you!

Tillia said...

so pretty!
i am so jealous of all your Alexi time! she is so fun!

Catherine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMREE!!! I love the pictures. Totally wish I could have come to the party - it looks like it was a blast and I KNOW that the Poiriers know how to put on an awesome birthday party. Emree is beautiful. I love your grandparents and that picture with the three of them is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful girl! Looks like she had so much fun celebrating turning 8! I love the skirt!

Robert Sullivan said...

There's no way she's 8! That's just crazy! I remember when you had her! I'm loving the skirt and the red hair. What a beautiful gal you have!