Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Partaaays

So the kids had such a fantastic time at their Christmas parties on the last day before break...

Emree was a penguin in her play that the whole Second Grade participated in...She had been talking about this play non-stop since going back to school from Thanksgiving. I was kinda happy it would be over so that I wouldn't have to hear about Wyatt C. anymore and how Reese couldn't remember his lines and so-on and so-on...
Emree with her teacher... Her teacher was practically begging parents to sign them out early and I was happy to oblige. I'm sure she was happy the play was over too...
They made us cute gifts...Emree was so happy to give me a gift that she made...she knows I treasure those...
Rett had the best time at his party. And it made me want to be in his Pre-K class...
He had chocolate all over his face, a sure sign of a good party...
They danced and danced and danced...some kids were really taking it seriously...little Lizzie is hard core when it comes to dancing...She had me tearing up I was laughing so hard... I don't know how their teacher doesn't just die laughing everyday!...
Oh wait, this is why she isn't laughing at them, she's laughing with them...LOOK at her dancing in her longjohns!!! She is hilarious!!!...
It is a proud moment as a parent to see your child doing air guitar!...All he needs is a mullet wig and he's set!...
They had so much fun! But we were so happy to get our break started!

1 comment:

Hilarry said...

I love them! Emree is looking so grown up. I can't believe it! I love the look on Rett's face in that picture. He always looks like he's humoring you. I miss them! What day is Emree's baptism? Maybe I can swing a quick trip!

Miss you, Whitney! ;)