Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Break '09

Woohoo! Once again we went down to Miami for a few days during our Spring Break...we had a good time even though little Rye Rye got a little sick sick...103temp!!
This is at Nana Banana and Popi's house....

We went to the Ft. Lauderdale Museum of Science and saw an IMAX movie and played in the museum for an afternoon...my kids were excited to be in a museum like one of their favorite movies...


The inside of a cockpit...The kids could have stayed in there for a while...


Rett was excited about seeing dinosaurs and kept saying how his friend Jake would love them...

Popi being "hands on" with the kids...

Rye riding a tractor that they had explaining farming..it was really cute...

Rett up in some sort of tree thing...

Emree making the most insane bubbles...we've found a talent...I think we could go to Vegas with it...

The other highlight after coming back home was going to the beach...I don't go that often but, it was such a beautiful day and we had so much fun that we're craving it again...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome. Eva, I miss you and love seeing what you guys are up to via your blog. You have a great family, and the name "nana banana" makes me chuckle. Very cool.

The Brown Family said...

Hi!!! I had so much fun meeting and hanging out with you this weekend! I hope we get to visit again sometime. I think we should plan a fun couple's trip now that Hil is married. YAY!! Have a great trip home and keep in touch!