Friday, February 11, 2011

Christmas Auction

We celebrated Christmas on New Year's Day with my family. Such a good time!
My mom had the idea to do an auction instead of a gift exchange! And it was so much fun!
We all had play money and everyone came with an assortment of things, new, used, thrifted...whatever! And then we bid on all the items.
In the end we ended up with a Pampered Chef chopper and a Chick-Fil-A gift card. There were some really great things but Joey and I were holding out for the mystery items...we're risk takers like that.

Edesse, Emree, and Brynn couldn't love eachother more...

My little bro, Evan, the artist...

My Aunt Maria with Pita...

My parents spoil all the grandkids and give them whatever their heart desires...

Can't wait for the Auction next Christmas!

2 comments: