Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Faves

I have a few faves from the trip...at the visitors center at the temple....


Love a good family picture!...



Love this one of the boys! Such a sweet moment!




Before taking this picture Rye was TOTALLY cranky!! I said he could only have a milkshake if he smiled...He REALLY wanted a milkshake...



My favorite family picture taken with my phone! Thought it turned out pretty amazing!...



This little gem was a highlight of Joey's...he spotted Anquan Boldin, who played for FSU and now plays for the AZ Cardinals, at the mall...after worrying whether to or not to approach him and take a picture I convinced him just to do it...I can only describe him as giddy afterwards...


3 comments:

Tillia said...

LOVE the visiter center pictures!!! So beautiful

The Fredericks said...

yea! I have your blog- now we can be best friends and can follow each other! ha! a GIRL hooray! hooray! I am so happy for you- what fun. LOVE the family pics- xoxo

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

Umm... is Emree wearing a fanny pack??? I know exactly who she gets that from!